Scientific 710, LLC products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one (1) year from the date of purchase. If the product is found to be defective within this period, Scientific 710, LLC, at its sole option, will repair or replace any components that fail during normal operation. The repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts and labor, assuming that the customer shall be responsible for all transportation and shipping costs to and from Scientific 710, LLC.
Scientific 710, LLC retains the right to repair or replace (with a new or newly-refurbished replacement product) the product at its sole discretion.
This warranty does NOT apply to the following:
- Products without a proof of purchase
- Products purchased from a source other than an authorized Scientific 710, LLC dealer
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches or dents
- Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Scientific 710, LLC
- Damage in transit
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, improper installation, maintenance negligence, acts of God or any other acts of nature or external causes
- Damage to a product caused by modifications or alterations without the written permission of Scientific 710, LLC
- Normal wear and tear of parts that are designed to be replaced, such as O-Ring seals
- Power failure and improper power supply such as low voltage, defective wiring or inadequate fuses
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Complete or partially dismantled appliances
THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SCIENTIFIC 710, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT OR FROM DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
If you believe your product is defective, contact Scientific 710, LLC for warranty service at firstname.lastname@example.org In your correspondence with Scientific 710, LLC, please describe the problem in detail. You will also need to provide proof of purchase and a return shipping address.
After a Scientific 710, LLC representative confirms that your product is defective and is still under warranty, you will receive a claim number and return shipping instructions.
Any products sent to our headquarters without a warranty claim and/or prior correspondence with Scientific 710, LLC may be refused.